We keep the highest standards of hygiene in Sweet Epil studio, so not many things will change from 11th May 2020.
- before each waxing procedure every single room is cleaned and disinfected
- all instruments used during waxing are of single-use (gloves, spatulas, paper bed linen, etc.)
- every 2 hours the whole studio is being disinfected, primarily the most touched surfaces (door handles, WC, chairs, racks, reception, etc.)
According to the Goverment regulation from 30th April 2020 we have implemented the following measures:
- all our Epil Ladies have double face protection: face mask and face shield
- liquid Disinfectant is located on several places in our studio
- the lobby of the studio has enough space, so there is no problem to keep 2 m distance, so please keep the distance.
- if you don´t feel well, please postpone your appointment
- please use face mask
- to fill in the entry questionnaire or the requirement for waxing, we have prepared Sweet Epil pencil for you, which you can take home as a gift after use :-)